Learn how to operate, shoot, maintain, and accessorize the AR platform.
The Basic AR Carbine Course covers the following:
- Background and history
- Tailoring the rifle to your specific needs
- Modifications and fine tuning
- Strengths and weaknesses of your chosen platform
- Shooting stance
- Shooting drills
- Reload drills
- Maintenance (disassembly, cleaning, reassembly)
- What to look for when buying (if you haven’t already)
This is a hands on course that will teach you how to effectively and proficiently operate America’s favorite fighting rifle. Students will need to bring their own rifle for use of the class. A limited number of rifles will be available for use for those who do not (yet) own one.
INSTRUCTOR: BARRON SEIFERD
- NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
- AR EXPERT/ENTHUSIAST